Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Who are You?

What Les Miserable Character and Song are You?

weather:

Mood:

In response to Keli Ata's post
I don't know a thing about the play. I read the novel in French back in the day when reading French was a daily occurance. Now, just in a pinch and mostly forgotten.


Je suis Cosette!
Sweet and sheltered, but not just another pretty face, I've overcome some tough times, and have nowhere to go but up. Only the most hardened sociopaths -- and, well, fanatical Eppie/Marius 'shippers -- have anything bad to say about me.

Which Les Miserables Character Are You?


You're... "Castle On A Cloud"

I know a place where no one's lost,
I know a place where no one cries...

You are sweet, simple, and innocent. Only your vulnerability keeps us from wanting to poke you.
What's Your Les Miz Themesong?



I don't know the songs as I don't know the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.