Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It has been a tea-ish kind of day
Cool, sunshine day with no clouds in sight!


Three mini-memes.
1. Post your favorite YouTube video of the moment.
2. Post a picture of your favorite work of art (if you can.) If not, describe it in detail. Explain what it is that you like about it.
3. Post an excerpt from your favorite piece of literature. Explain what it is that you like about it.


Now tag 3 friends to do the same









1. Video is HERE a house light show to the Transiberian Orchestra's Wizards of Winter song. The timing of the house lights is nothing short of amazing! It remains an all time favorite of mine. I will be seeing the Transiberian Orchestra in person in Atlantic City with family in December. Pray that I survive the light show without a migraine!!

2. My favorite artist is Edouard Leon Cortes
This is just one of my favorites of his. His Paris impressions remind me of my childhood and I am in love with each and everyone of them.



















3. My Favorite line from a novel is
It may well be that in the sight of Heaven you are more worthless and less fit
to live than MILLIONS like this poor man’s child
from A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens ( my favorite author). Said by the ghost of Christmas Present to Ebenezer Scrooge.
This statement says so much and keeps me trying to be humble! I find myself thinking of it often because of the judgemental world we live in today.

I tag anyone who comes to do this. It would be interesting to see what people enjoy. It is a way to get to know people. Leave a comment if you do it, would you ?

3 comments:

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.