Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Day Entry



fall day

I just made this tiny tree with blowing leaves. Not very well done, but trying.

Its a semi cloudy autumn summer day today, quiet thank goodness. California is suffering so badly with those fires.
We get them here but not as often. These fires now are a catastrophy!
This video is kind of sweet and a change from the cares of the world a bit. It won an academy award also. I thought you might enjoy seeing it. It isn't very long but it is worth watching. Hope you enjoy it.

The Spirit Child



Added an additional tree to see another animation .... hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie! Great job on your little fall tree. Animating graphics is fun, too. :) I think my sore throat was a reaction to the smoke from the fires. A little rain yesterday was what we needed! Have a great week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.