Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowy Days



The snow fell most of the day yesterday leaving us with a wintery white coat.
I like the quiet that surrounds you on a day like that.


Today is sunny and not so quiet.
Fish don't mind , they are in slow motion as their metabolism goes into hibernation mode for the cold months.


As twilight came things turned blue and white. The forest by me is deep and thick and goes on for miles criss crossed with cedar water creeks and salt marsh.




This morning I woke up to find a tiny dead mouse on the kitchen floor.
Garfield or Sandy must have gotten to him. Poor little thing.













I feel sorry for the tiny creatures. Life can be hard for the small things in life.








I decided to do today's Monday Meme at Curious as a Cat


Here are the questions:


1) Who is the person you know with the best sixth sense?

Me. I just seem to know things that I could not possibly really know.

2) If you could be the sole confessor to anyone on earth and you could never betray their trust, whose confessions would you want to hear?


King David of Israel. I would love to know why he did certain things.


3) What one person most affected the choices you have made in your career?

I think they mean effected ... maybe my mother. No one else I can think of.




4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture?

Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

First thing I think of is a peaceful, cozy night in times gone by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! What pretty photos! I love the blue forest. Also enjoyed seeing your bird photos, esp. the cardinal which we don't have here. Bluejays are eating peanuts like crazy from my peanut wreath... or I should say taking them. Jeff thinks they hide them and forget where they are. I spend all that $ on peanuts and they lose them?!? Hope not!

    2 movies: A Child is Waiting with Judy Garland and Burt Lancaster and Kid Galahad with Elvis. I was @ 10 years old.

    (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an artist in so many ways !Gorgeous photos...and subjects ! You do have an eye for beauty ...Keep warm and well and have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.