Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Merry Heart

"A merry heart does good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries up the bones."


I love I Can Has Cheezeburger and that's because it makes me laugh no matter how I am feeling. Though today I am considerably better than the other day.


It's just hard not to giggle. The cat's expressions make the photos. They really do seem to be saying exactly what the writer has them saying.
If you make it a daily stop you will have as many giggles as I do.

I have been resting, drinking orange juice, tea with honey and lemon, spraying my throat and popping echinacea and golden seal like popcorn. I might just be beating this thing.

Sunday will be the postponed all family dinner complete with all the trimmings.  Better late than never  they say. I agree.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    LOL at that picture. My cats would not even get into that but some cats are crazy like this one ;) Sounds like you are on the mend. Happy to here your final day of Chanukah will be on Sunday :) Feel better.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,
    That is too funny! Glad you are feeling better. Yes, better late than never!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Annie, Cute photo. I too am living on hot tea with honey and sometimes hot milk and honey. It could be age has a lot to do with my kicking this terrible cold/virus/flu/or whatever I've got... ;-} I've been so tired these past two weeks with all my bones hurting.

    I'm glad you are feeling better my friend. Sunday's family dinner sounds wonderful and yes I agree, better late than never.

    Have a lovely day ahead. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie,
    Hope you are feeling better. Have a wonderful weekend and a happy Chanukah dinner on Sunday.
    Hug, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you wonder how they got the cat into that? I don't know if I could even get my cat into the car. I read LOL Cats every day. It brightens me up every time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.