Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday ... where does a week go?

Weeks fly by all too soon. I am tired of it and plan to file a complaint. If I get no results I will be calling on you all to join in a protest march. Anyone wish to volunteer to help makes signs we can carry? We will also need someone to help prepare us box lunches since we will be in this for the long haul...Darn it.


~~~~~~~~◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ~~~~~~~
 

I am joining Toni's  meme today....

1. While visiting in Europe and driving along the country road you spot a famous castle that has long been empty. Excited you decide to check it out. Your curiosity getting the best of you, you drive through the large iron gates to the castle and get out of your car and walk past the large fountain in the court yard to the main enormous door and _finding it open, you push it just a bit farther . You call out "Yoo hoo, anyone home?" But receive no answer.

2. Entering the castle you are in a large completely furnished hall and a room with two large sliding doors closed on your right, a beautiful spiral staircase ahead and another room on your left also with closed doors. You decide to take the room behind the closed doors. You open them quietly and peek inside.

3. Much to your surprise you find a Pizza Restaurant. You walk up and buy a couple of slices, with delicious red peppers and mushrooms and an ice cold glass of iced tea.

4. Upon leaving and driving off, you know you will never forget this adventure and think to yourself, "maybe I should get a pie to go?" And drive back in to buy a whole pizza to take home for later!







4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    I am quite the expert at marching ;) I will make the signs!! The week did go by very fast but it was a short week since the Holiday was Monday! I enjoyed your Creative Adventure answers. I am going to try it for tomorrows post. Have a wonderful Thursday.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm ready to protest with you as long as you bring the pizza you ordered to go from the European castle.. ;-}
    Thank you for my morning laughter my friend. It surely helped with all this dreary soaking rain outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today feels like a Wednesday, not a Thursday - such is always the case after a long weekend though! Happy the weekend is coming again, it has been a very busy September so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie! I's join your protest march but I don't seem to have enough time! ;) Enjoyed your creative adventure. As I've told Toni, they remind me of the old text-based computer games like Zork that I used to play with Justin when he was about 12 years old. That was before beautiful computer graphics. :) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.