Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heatless Tuesday

taken last summer when it was HOT and we complained about it.. sigh

Well, it's 36 ° F and the furnace died the other day.  It made for a chilly night and now a chilly morning. The kitchen stove is on now and it's door open to make a dent in the cold air. A small ceramic Sunbeam heater is in the living room trying to warm up the room a bit.  They had predicted temps of 27 and I don't think that happened here so I am so grateful for that.
I am bundled up in heavy sweatshirt and knitted socks though.

Just an FYI, when you have spinal troubles, the cold and damp do not help much.



Ah, well, this too shall pass.
You can bet the poor crabs are  bluer this morning in the cold water!



2 comments:

  1. I had to do a conversion to work out the temperature: 36 F is 2.2 C - which is FREEZING ! The temp here can drop to 11 overnight, and that is freezing for us, I can't imagine 2.2 or thereabouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie;

    Besides the high winds, I too am walking around with a heavy sweater on and when I sit in my recliner I'm bundled in a quilt. LOL! Last week I had the fans going and windows open and the humidity was horrible. I hope the furnace is fixed or being fixed/replaced for you soon. I hope you are feeling better and are cozy and warm by now. Take care and have a better day ahead my friend. ;-}

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.