Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flying Time....

 It was rainy all day yesterday and today is cloudy with a promise of some sunshine, but yesterday I was thinking that if it would have been summer I would like to go walk barefoot in the rain.

I changed the mouse-over links above as well as the background and have added icons to the post title and the sidebar. Monkeying around is my hobby and I keep trying to make things nicer. I make my own links for the bar up top(home, radio, etc). I am not fond of the pages as they can't be manipulated as well as I can on my own.
The radio is so I can listen to my old time mystery shows when I like.

Where did the week go?How did it get to be Thursday already?

My daughter's hubby and the girls went to  visit the grandparents who winter in Boca Raton, Florida and summer on the Jersey shore.
But they came home last evening. I have not heard how the trip went. It was for just a few days.
  It may be that their trip had something to do with my view of time.
When things happen, change, etc. I often let time get away from me.


 I am hoping to get  some new photos of the bay soon. We will see how that goes. Walking around is not my strong suit anymore but then it hasn't been for a very long time.

Are the  birds coming back by you?. They are chirping morning , noon and evening now  in all the sweet little voices that were gone all winter. Yes, it is still winter but its mild out. Dips to the 30s at night but days are in the 50s now and that's mild compared to what it could be.  The last few years we had some nasty snow storms.
Now I am hoping that summer won't be oppressively hot and humid. I can stand the 80's as long as its not dripping with humidity.
Off for a cup of  Orange Pekoe tea, my favorite.




11 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! Tagging from my iPad so I can be with Jacob who is watching a fire engine DVD. I did a search on the gadgets page yeste rday to try and find a tag board and only one came up which I d idn't understand. Can you suggest one to add? the birds never leave here but I have lots of goldfinches at my feeders now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,
    We had one day of a little rain and we are heading into the 80's this weekend I hear in the Valley's were Darylynn and I live. We are always hotter out here. I grew up in West Los Angeles and the temps were usually pretty mild since we would get the breeze from the beaches. I am sure your family had a good time visiting Fl. I have only been there once many years ago but remember the pretty beaches, humidity and big bugs lol Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say hi! Busy week here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again... I already added a C-box. Will see how that works out. It was pretty customizable and I made it transparent. It's in my right hand column under the photos of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My question is: Where did February go? That was fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie! I miss you too and I may start back blogging the later part of March or April. Will let you know when I do! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie;

    I'm back online with a new blog. I hope to catch up with all I've missed here. And I have missed a lot!! LOL!! Have a great day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie! We haven't had the spring birds come back yet but hopefully soon. Luckily I have a Canary so I get to hear that beautiful singing year round. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems my comment to this post did not stick, sob! Bad Blogger! Hope you are doing ok :) the birds are back here too, happily chirping the whole day :D Spring seemed arrived with lots of beautiful flowers, but we are back to stormy weather now. Take care and happy week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Annie! The boys have had toy vacuums so I figured I might as well let them use my cordless ones and get something accomplished. Jacob likes to use the Swiffer, too. I think Justin is very happy with his little Sierra and she was lucky to be rescued. We will be dog-sittimg while he's traveling next week. How's your back? (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Annie,
    You would love CA :) We have it all out here beaches, mountains with snow, deserts and gorgeous valleys. Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Carmel, Big Sur and the wine country in Napa. You must come visit someday. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and I hope your weather is better than last week. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.