Sunday, June 3, 2012

Concert Day ...



My sweetheart, the Famous Anonymous kid, played two songs in this year's recital.
Recital 2012
They were My Heart Will Go On from the movie Titanic and a little classical piece entitled Lunar Eclipse, which she embellished.
She was wonderful and we are all so proud of her because she puts her heart into what she does.

I love her because she is my family  but I must say I just love her as a person as well. She has a sterling  character and to me that counts the most.

Because of back pain, it is hard for me to hold the camera steady sometimes and so I apologize for the very blurry photo.
They all came out this way. Only the video came out somewhat nicely and I am under dire threats not to dare post the video from "the kid" who is also very shy.

After the concert we celebrated with dinner and ice cream sundays.
I hope your weekend was as special as mine was.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Annie;

    What a special weekend you had. Your Famous Anonymous kid's recital must have been wonderful to see and hear. Even blurry I like your photo as it looks like a painting. Wish I was there for the ice cream sundaes. ;-} I haven't had one in years. Have a lovely beginning of the week my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are proud and well you should be. Famous Anonymous picture is blurry but still beautiful. Lovely to see and known how happy she made you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie,
    What kind of camera do you use? Most cameras today take pretty good pictures even if you are moving around. It is a very nice picture but yes it is very blurry. I know how proud you are of her I would be too. Your ice cream sundaes afterwards sound great. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! Hugs and wishes for a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie! I just thought it was a photo technique you were using. :) I agree with you about character- so important- and if she's showing good character at such a young age, that's a really good sign! I feel like I have good character now and try to instill that in my children but I'm still embarrassed at things I did and said when I was younger... nothing horrible but just things that didn't show good character... like making fun of other kids, etc... Congrats to AK on her piano expertise- music education is another important thing to me! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to play the piano and I HATED recitals. I always felt so sick to my stomach and though I knew the piece, my frightful self made mistakes and then I hated myself for messing up. I was fine playing by myself. I still have my piano but it needs a major cleaning and tune up. I can imagine how having a messed up back can keep you unsteady. I have the same problem with tennis elbow.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.