Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's For Lunch?






I missed posting on Monday as I really was a bit busy with other things.
Well mainly being tired all day long.
  I made myself a simple tuna sandwich for my lunch/supper.

Kaiser Rolls
Here is how I make them:



Combine:
Albacore white tuna, as much as you like.
thinly sliced and chopped onion and celery
you can also add chopped pickle, sweet bread and butter or the dill kind.
A dollop of Dijon mustard, if you like it. I usually just skip it and add a few shakes of Balsamic vinegar.
Mayonnaise to taste.
Cracked black pepper to taste.
Sliced hard boiled egg
You can also add tomato and lettuce if you like. I usually leave them out.
Some people also like roasted red pepper in this. Try it one time.
And that is my lunch. Sometimes I leave out the bread and just have the tuna on chopped lettuce with tomato.

What do you make for lunch?     Share please?

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Annie,

    thank you for the warm welcome back at Fin vs Sco, we hope you'll enjoy seeing bits of our countries!
    The new pics will be posted here:
    http://happysnappy12.blogspot.com

    Your tuna sandwich sounds delish! :)

    Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egg salad sandwich here! I'll have to try the red pepper with tuna next time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.