Monday, July 23, 2012

Sky Shots

As my afternoon ends

Days have been cooler the last week. Summer and spring have been rainy as well.

Today the temperatures climbed back up into the low 90's° F but more rain is due and I cut some gladiolas as tiny drops of rain were splattering here and there.  No storm yet, but the weatherman promises a thunder storm today or tonight sometime.
I took a few photos of the sky and put photo corners on them. They didn't need anything else done to them.
Sometimes the sky is too amazing.
Sunset through the trees

Sunsets can be so spectacular. This one was bright orange-red.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    Pretty pictures of the sky. I hope the thunderstorm wasn't too bad. Sweet dreams.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie;

    I love sky photos especially sunrises & sunsets. My area had 4 storms throughout the day with thunder & lightning, heavy rain and winds. All 4 only lasted 5-7 minutes each. All it did was leave high humidity & heat index. Thank you for the link. It was nice to see a lot of the old shows and great English actors. I've bookmarked it. Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie! We're home and we also had quite an experience with a thunderstorm and even hail! Imagine being on a hiking trail stuck in it all! The photos are beautiful and the sunset almost looks like a volcano... like (in my best Austin Powers voice) magma! ;) Have a great rest of the week! Hope it cools down.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.