Monday, October 22, 2012

Crocheting



I've been working on a double bed sized afghan for the Famous Anonymous Kid.
It is a light apple green which the photo does not show correctly at all.
It looks discolored here.
 It is a shell stitch pattern.
It will sport a wide white border all around.
I had made her a blanket when she was born that had the alphabet on it and she uses it to this day but it is crib sized and has seen better days. So this one is well underway and should be done soon.
Here is a photo of it in progress. It is already quite large.
Also, I am working on more headers for this blog.


Now, tell me, what are you up to?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Afghan including the color (even if it's off in the photo). I have to learn the shell pattern. I can do the basic line square. lol Have a wonderful evening! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an afghan that needs finished and it has waited so long for me to finish I think I have forgotten how to do it! I won a hand made quilt at my class reunion for being married the longest. It is so wonderful and I feel so wrapped in love when I snuggle into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the afghan! Just teaching music lessons this week, Hubs and I are going to a play on Saturday, should be good!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.