Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry

FOR TODAY :
click picture to go to site


Outside my window... The sun is shining and sparkling on the water.
it is 58° F.
Leaves are beginning to turn a bit.  It is sweatshirt weather and fall begins on Sunday.

 I am thinking...Of all the things I forgot at the store this morning!

Also remembering our friend Elizabeth  , Buddy's mom who passed in the fall.
I found this article about a memorial for her.

 I am thankful... to be able to walk and stand up straight even though it sometimes hurts, it is better.      I am thankful for blog friends.  Thankful that Garfield is holding his own so far.

In the kitchen... Put away groceries, cleaned the counters and the sink. Prepared sardines for Garfield who is sleeping in a chair in the sun by the open sliding glass doors.

 I am wearing... a navy blue Timberland hoodie, my leather moccasins.  I have worn real Indian moccasins for as long as I can remember.

I am creating...Paintings for fall and winter.

I am going...  "went" shopping this morning and returned.  Bought groceries and stopped at my favorite shop to look at some lovely wigs.

 I am wondering...if I need to do laundry.

 I am reading...  Killing the Blues by Robert Parker ( a Jesse Stone novel)

I am hoping... to regain nerve function in various areas.

 I am looking forward to... Autumn days

 I am learning... always learning from my Bible.

Around the house...cleaning as much as I am able. Crocheting a pink and white twin sized afghan for the Little in the same style as I did for the Famous Anonymous Kid.

 I am pondering... same as usual: I wonder what makes people tick and why people do the things they do for good or bad.  Fascinating!

  One of my favorite things... Tomato Jelly!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Prepare meals, guests are coming.



A peek into my day...




4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    I enjoyed your SWD answers and thanks for the link about Elizabeth. I still can't believe she is gone :( I hope you have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie! I did SWD today as well. Great minds think alike? lol I was shocked like many of us to learn of Elizabeth' death. I didn't know her as well as some. She was such a sweet lady and is greatly missed. Can you believe that I don't think I've ever heard of tomato jelly? Hope you had a great Tuesday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie;

    Loved reading your SWD answers. It's nice learning more about you. Enjoyed the article on our late friend Elizabeth. Still hard to believe she isn't with us anymore. That was nice having 3 trees planted and dedicated to her. I too never heard of tomato jelly and I thought I knew everything about food. :-}
    Have a lovely weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely phot, Annie. I just love the water. I enjoyed your SWDB answers. I stopped mine awile ago. Maybe I should restart it. I've not heard of tomato jelly but it sounds intriguing! Have a lovely day. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.