I hope you will all join in and find it fun to do.
How about talking about the changing calendar....
1 Do you look forward to a new year or do you feel nostalgic for the old?2. We are off to a cold start this January. Are you hoping for an early spring or are you going to enjoy an icy winter time?
3. Do you like winter sports ? What kind?
4. What is your ideal way to spend a cold winter day?
5. Do you have a favorite winter meal that you love when the temperatures dip way down?
6. How do you spend your time when the day is cold and blustery outside?
7. Do you like to complain about cold/weather/snow/rain or do you just make the best of it all?
|Trees in my yard --click to see full size.|
The ponds have their heaters running to keep the water thawed for the fishs' sake as well as to provide animals with a cold drink.
The wind outside today is howling and blustery but the sky is a gorgeous blue and the sun is shining -- though I bet it is shivering a bit too!
It's time for the heavy Eskimo look when venturing outside.
Keep warm everyone and stay safe.