Internet has been very slow- dial up slow!- and very spotty. Everyone in the area is complaining but they do nothing. Of course if you are late with a payment they pay attention don't they?
We had snow last night and got around 4 inches of the powdery stuff. When we get larger amounts of snow it always comes up from the south by way of Maryland and Delaware. Our weather is a bit different than North Jersey.
Skies are whitish gray and temperatures have fallen again, a reminder that winter is still here.
Here is the meme for this week. I hope you all join in and enjoy doing it. They are a perfect way to get to know other bloggers.
By the way if you have any ideas for memes of questions that you wonder about, let me know!
A Day in Your Life...1. What time of day do you usually get up?
2. Do you greet the day with coffee or tea?
3.Do you hit the deck running or does it take you a while to get going?
4. Do you eat breakfast?
5. What is your typical breakfast food?
6. Sunny days or quiet rainy days?
7. A Job or stay at home?
8. What's for lunch?
9. Any daytime TV? What do you like to see?
10. Do you sit outside to have tea or coffee sometime during the day if the weather is nice?
1. any time between 5:30 and 7:00 AM
2. usually coffee unless I have a cold, then tea, and right now I have a cold. Yuk.
3. Running but still takes me time to really get going properly.
4.If I am going out, yes.
5. I will have a fried or boiled egg.
6.I like both. They have their place. Sometimes the rest you can find on a quiet rainy day is unbeatable and very relaxing.
7. Stay at home right now. I used to work several jobs at once outside. Now I work at home.
9.Used to watch Days of Our Lives, sometimes still do and I like Bachelor Father on Antenna TV
I like the old programs that are on cable too like Name of the Game, I Spy, etc.
10.Yes in warmer weather I do that. I sit by the pond or go sit by the bay with a nice cup of coffee.