Rainy weather marked my little time off, but that is okay and today is sunny and cool and the fish are happy.
Tomorrow will be marked by hot weather in the 80's something I am never fond of in this very humid climate. I do not mind if the humidity is low but here in New Jersey, a sub-tropical state, believe it or not, it is very often too humid for me .
The bay and ocean are a chilly 63° F but it will heat up to 70 and more soon enough.
|click to enlarge|
You must endure a short commercial first but it isn't long or too awful. They help the towns pay for the cameras, many of which were destroyed in 'Sandy' last year.
We are still recovering here at the shore.
My meme is at the bottom of the page but in the meantime I will join in Toni's
1. Favorite Outfit To Wear: A three quarter length sleeve cotton shirt, something denim or blue on the bottom.
2. Favorite Hair Color & Style: Very light Blonde and cut in a medium length bob.
3. Favorite Kind Of Shoes: Minnetonka moccasins or Bass Weejun loafers . Sandals in summer.
4. Favorite Way To Relax: Watching old film noir movies or old BBC comedies like The Good Life or As Time Goes By.
I also joined in on the older meme Toni put up on Thursday:
Onesome: One-- or more siblings? ...or just you? I have a brother and sister who are over 20 years older than me. My brother has 'walked on' as the Navajo say.
Twosome: Two-- favorite shows on this season? I have not been watching television at all. I hate watching alone. I will be back watching Pretty Little Liars with the Famous Anonymous on June 10.
Threesome: Three-- ways to cook hot dogs? Fried in olive oil until crispy and then served Italian style topped with fried potatoes, fried red and green peppers and onions. Or, German style with mustard and a ton of rinsed, drained and cooked saurkraut! I am not a fan of them boiled or microwaved.
Now for my meme about your Home Decor with my answers in italic:
|Coffee Time on my Kitchen Table|
Victorian really. Very eclectic in places.
2. What changes would you make to your interior design? If you have made some would you tell us about it please?
I would buy new book cases and replace what I have. I plan on doing that soon and will show photos once it is done.
3. Would you share a photo of a room or an area in a room that you especially like and tell us why? (Just a photo of a table top or plants or anything else would do nicely to show a bit of 'you' and your style.)
I like my oak dining table with it's Victorian chairs and big thick pedestal bottom. This photo shows it ready for coffee.
You can click the photos to enlarge them if you like.
Coffee carafe from Shop Rite, tablecloth from Target.
Join in won't you? Let's rejuvenate blogging and get people interested once again while we learn about one another.
If you join in tell us in comments so we can visit you!