Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday 4

Tuesdays are Toni's  Meme day and I am participating today again.




#14 Labor Day Celebration Preferences

1. Holiday Shopping or Day at the Beach?   Either one is fine with me but usually stay
home as the tourists are just out in droves on the last day of the tourist season.

2. Lounging by the Pool or Picnic by the Lake?   either would be very nice.

3. Barbeque Cookout or Favorite Restaurant?   Either one is just fine!  It's the company that is important to me.

4. Flea Market or Football Game?   Is there football on Labor Day?
Flea market please but without the fleas if you please!

Thanks Toni. I always enjoy these.

In reality Labor day was spent quietly at home doing nothing until evening when the girls came to catch up on past years episodes of Pretty Little Liars.
I will be around to visit tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers, Annie. Labor Day was never a big day of celebration for me. As a nurse, you usually had to ask for holidays off so I'd save my requests for other holidays. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie! Your answers tell me you are a "go with the flow" kinda girl. :) I also enjoyed watching some of the old commercials... I was waiting for "plop, plop, fizz, fizz" but maybe that came a little later. I always wondered what happened to Ipana toothpaste- I remember Bucky Beaver!" I kept hearing wind chimes and finally found them on the sidebar! :D (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.