Friday, July 24, 2015

The End of the Week

No, no , no. Misunderstanding.
 The picture in the previous post is not my own backyard, it is a little ways down the road from me. I can walk there.
I was just saying I have those beach roses in white in my side and back yards.  They seed themselves all over the place.
While I am very close to the water, it is not right in my backyard nor would I want it that close, especially after hurricane Sandy!
It's been a busy time trying to get insurance to fix my roof and soffits, gutters which storms have mangled.  I am now in the process of getting an appointment for them to come see my leaky roof and the falling down soffits and gutters.
It never rains but pours, right?
Weather has been pretty nice but today was actually very cool. This morning was exceptionally cool for this time of year.
 I was out poking around in the salt ponds and marshes today for a short walk.
What did you do today?




4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog, and I love your style. Looking forward to 'getting to know you!' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, I sure hope you get your roof fixed before the next rainy season.Not sure what soffits are. We are in drought conditions here is California and it is sad to see yards turn brown. Our new house has a huge front yard and we plan to make a patio with part of it. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here today is day of cleaning, and at this time I've just stopped for a short break before lunch, then a little rest and I think I will finish in the late afternoon with the houseworks; then, before dinner I'm going to watering as much as I can of our garden ,,, but I'm sure I'll have to finish tomorrow morning, it's too big :) !
    I hug you with all my heart, my sweet Annie, and sending much love I wish you a beautiful continuation of the week,
    XXX
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that wasn't your view, because I remember where your home is situated ;)

    Today, I caught up with friends that have left comments. I'm hiding in the house, except for watering, until Fall gets here. I need to get some housework done, but I still have tomorrow, right? ;)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.