Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thankful Thursday Memes

I
am thankful for good ideas from friends on this Thankful Thursday.

Memes are a great deal of fun and a great way to learn about fellow bloggers.
Toni and Mary both posted some this week and while I am late to the party maybe it's better late than never.
From Toni:
Favorite Outfit to wear:   Something cotton ! I love tee shirts, sweatshirts etc.
On very cold days I like to wear a button down Oxford shirt with a crew neck sweatshirt or sweater.

Favorite hair color and style:
My hair is light blonde but I sometimes like it dark brown too. As a kid it was pale brown-blonde  with a lot of blonde going on.
My favorite style is a bit longer than chin length and a razor cut bob.
Here is my hair short and longer:

Do I actually wear wigs?  Yup, I sure do! I wear colors and styles that match to my own hair perfectly.
Well,mostly. I do change up to dark auburn from time to time ;)
Does anyone realize I wear wigs?
Nope.        No one can tell, but now you know and that's okay.

Favorite shoes:  Always  been Bass Weejun loafers, Puma running shoes and Indian made moccasins.  Because of my spine I can't wear high heels and flat shoes feel best.

Favorite way to relax:   Being outside!  I love going to   sporting events too.


From Mary's blog:

What celebrity do you get mistaken for?
None!

What do you want to be when you grow up?    A good person.

When you have 30 minutes of free time how do you pass the time?
Sitting outside or reading blogs.

What would you name your autobiography?
"Dancing in the Rain"

What songs are included in the soundtrack of your life?

Morning Rider on the Road sung by David Cassidy

On and On by Stephen Bishop.



Carolina in the Pines by  Michael Martin Murphy.




Thanks Toni and Mary .



 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your visits. I've seriously considered wearing wigs simply because my hair is now thin and I can't do anything with it! Both your styles are so cute. My favorite is the one on the right. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy reading Q&A's. I've never been mistaken for a celebrity, either. Although, I think I was named after Debbie Reynolds! 😄 Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool post...I was thinking about wearing wigs, I lost my hair due to breast cancer 11 yrs ago and it grew back thin---never knowing what to do with it, lol.

    Have a beautiful Friday, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.