he Austenite Prayer:
Lord, Grant me the good sense of Elinor,
the patience of Anne, and the wit of Elizabeth.
But mostly, please grant me Mr. Darcy.I found various questions on the net that look interesting and decided to blog my answers.
Want to join in?
1. Have you ever fell for someone you didn’t expect to?
2. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Gorgeous! It was my daughter.
3. What are your favorite TV shows?
Rosemary and Thyme is a current favorite.
Perry Mason is great. I love Poirot and Miss Marple series too.
4 Do you believe in God?
5. Where do you buy groceries? Why?
Shop Rite because it has good prices is clean and neat and is very close to me.
I used to shop at the A & P. I loved the British foods they had available.
When I lived in the west I shopped at Alberson's and Alpha Beta.
6. Can you taste the difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi?
Yes absolutely. Pepsi is far sweeter. Coca Cola has a snap to it.
7. What’s the oldest thing that you own?
An inlaid table and 2 Victorian velvet dining chairs that are over 160 years old.
They were my mother's and were last recovered when I was a child. They need to be recovered again as they are very faded now.
8. What is the most interesting piece of Trivia that you know?
The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse's name!
( Victor )
I hope you will join in and answer these questions on your own blog.