Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday Haiku #6









His brush abruptly leaps and flicks and swishes;
 Swiftly across the paper swim two fishes.
 by Ho-O













The geisha flirt their fans;
their sashes trail
like goldfish undulating fins and tail.
by Getto















I   saw afar a vast white cloud...but no!
That was Yoshinb's mount of flowering snow!
by Teishitsu












I hope you enjoy the Haiku written by some of Japan's most famous poets.
The first and last brush paintings are my own. The Geisha was found on Pinterest.


3 comments:

  1. Annie, you are very talented. I really like your new header, smiles. Have a lovely day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these unique poems...and I LOVE your paintings...always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !
    Beautiful poetry
    Beautiful paintings...do so love the fishes !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.