Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday Haiku #10

temple bell artist unknown



Icy winter!
   Warm in bed,
       the temple bell startles
                    my sleepy head."
                         ... annie







my painting using special brush for tree








Two moons this winter night.
One of them is floating !
See it's light?"
     annie












unknown artist




She passed by...
A camelia blossom fallen from the sky."
annie 



click to see pictures full sized.



Note: the State of the Union post is posted again beneath this post.



8 comments:

  1. Your hidden talents
    Never cease to amaze us
    Thank you for those gifts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty....umm...where did you SOTU post go? smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. I accidentally warehoused it when I corrected some spelling. hmm.. talk about brain fried.

      Delete
    2. no, my friend...I'm brain friEd, not you. LOLOL.

      Delete
  3. ***grr....YOUR not you....brain fried, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. I enjoy reading your Haiku poetry. And the pictures are stunning...especially those that you paint. I wish I could come visit and let you give me some lessons!! That would be such fun!!! You might get a little frustrated, however, trying to teach me, but I would be entranced watching you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post Annie! I especially love your poetry and the painting you did. That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.