Friday, April 6, 2018

Night Time on Barnegat Bay



Night time on the bay is my theme this week.  I don't have many new photos to show.
Friday Foto Friends is hosted by Debbie and you can join in.
It's 28F tonight and we are due for more snow.  A typical changeable up and down spring.
I don't mind and won't mind a nice cool summer either. I am no fan of humidity.
 It can be downright frigid on the bay at night when the wind is blowing and temperatures are low. I don't care. I love it anyway.



These photos were taken with my Android phone and are not very good. The video is also made with the phone and also grainy.
My front window in the evening. I keep some plants and a wind chime in the window.



The moon is peeking through the trees above my house.



The moonlight has a bluish tint to it.



The Famous Anonymous Kid will graduate high school in June.
She was accepted at Columbia and Rutgers but has chosen Rutgers (hurray.. my alma mater too) and will major in pre-med courses  .She would like to be a doctor. We have several doctors in the family and it runs in the blood I suppose.
This photo was done in an online photo thingy placing her on the "big screen".







10 comments:

  1. enjoyed your video of the bay and the photos. All my photos in today's post were also taken with my phone and I'm like you. I always feel they are too grainy. But hey, a phone camera is better than no camera at all! The essence of what you are trying to convey comes through loud and clear.

    I agree that humidity is harder to handle than cool or windy weather so I hope you get the cooler weather you like. I hope it doesn't get scorching here this summer too. Weather seems to go from one extreme to another these days.

    Congrats to your daughter. I like what you did with her photo. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nighttime photos...the bay is beautiful and so calming...the front window is welcoming and intriguing...(makes me want to peep inside!), and I love your moonglow shots...really really nice...Your famous anonymous is lovely like her mother! Congratulations to her...and how wonderful that she has such high hopes and goals! Praying that she makes it all the way to the top!! Our grandson will graduate this June also, (in Maine)...Right now I think he plans to go to a local community college for two years and then will move on from there...not sure what he's planning, but I keep hearing something about a "mechanical engineer". It's difficult to be so far away...we don't get to know all the details...but we do plan to go up for his graduation and that will be marvelous. Have a blessed and beautiful weekend. I love your picture that you put on Deb's site...you are a very lovely lady, which I knew already without seeing your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela.
      That photo of me was taken at the Famous' Sweet 16 party.
      I have posted photos of the inside of that window at night but I will do it again.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful...congrats to the Anonymous Kid, whistling, Rutgers, smiles. I'm not a humidity person either, but, you know what? I have had enough of this winter, ready for change. More snow expected here too, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning !
    Good post ! Enjoyed the photos-I find the water so calming and centering , whether day or night...and that moon !!
    The celebrity shot is stunning-all success to The Kid !!!
    A dear friend put a dreadful "before" photo of me into that "online photo thingy" (you know,the "Plain Jane...how could I leave the house looking like that???" kind of day) . The results were astounding ! Wishing there was a magic wand to do that in reality !
    Have a splendid day,my friend...
    Be well

    ReplyDelete
  5. brr, brr, brr!! I like cold weather and don't look forward to July and August in Texas. Hot, hot, hot!! I like your new photo. The young lady on the cover is pretty. Beautiful eyes! Great aspirations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally forgot to mention how lovely the night pics are!

      Delete
  6. Loved the moon shining on the water, so peaceful. The night shot of your window is intriguing..makes me wonder what's behind those curtains, like a mystery novel. lol Congrats on the Kid getting into Rutgers, that is great news. One thing for sure, she'll be a pretty doctor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That moon foto is gorgeous. I don't see your fotos as grainy at all! I so enjoy seeing your neck of the woods. Congratulations to your sweet Girl...glad she's following in her Momma's footsteps! HOPE you're feeling better....take care, precious Lady!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.