Saturday, November 20, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Hello and welcome to Sunday where I will be stealing! 

 Here are the questions from today's Sunday Stealing:


1) What teacher are you most thankful for and why?  What did you learn from him or her?  My Russian/History teacher who liked me quite a lot and I liked him as well. He was a great man and we shared a lot of interests.

2) What’s the season you’re most thankful for, and what’s your favorite part of each season?    I am most grateful for autumn/winter.  Spring.. best part the flowers. Summer.. the beach. Autumn the leaves, winter the holidays.

3) What electronic device are you most grateful for, and what does it add to your life?  My computer as I use it for art and information.

4) What musician or type of music are you most thankful for?  All music that is decent.

5) What are you most grateful for that brings beauty to your daily life?  Nature and people

6) What philanthropic cause or organization do you feel thankful for? St. Jude's

7) What foods are you most thankful for?  All food!

8) What local store or restaurant are you most grateful for?  How does it contribute to your quality of life?
Shoprite as its a great place to buy groceries.

9) What book are you most grateful for, and why? The Bible as it is the source of all truth.

10) What act of kindness has made the greatest difference in your life? I can't think of just one.

11) What challenging experience has ended up changing your life for the better?  I suppose in the end all challenging experiences can end up shaping you for the better if you allow it to.

12) What vacation are you most grateful for?  Going to Prince Edward Island

13) Name three days in your life that you feel especially grateful for. Having my children

14) What product do you use on a daily basis that you most appreciate? Shampoo and soap.

15) What, from this year, do you feel most grateful for?    Knowing that fear is the enemy.




6 comments:

  1. Everyone you meet has a lesson for you...so many teachers !!!
    Favorite restaurant is now Johnny G's...fantastic Italian food !
    Most grateful for God's patience with me , a friendship of three and a half decades and each day !
    Be safe and well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Jude's is wonderful. We donate to them sometimes as well. Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Sunday Stealing. I enjoyed it. I'm thankful for all food too and my waistline reflects that. *giggle*
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to live the sea! We have donated to St. Jude in the past. We both agree about our computers. I have had two desktops and am on my third laptop. Is that a picture of you on the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answers! St. Jude's is a great place from all I've read.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.