Friday, September 30, 2022

Photos on Friday




C
ool weather seems to be a steady fixture now and that is just wonderful  We are due Saturday for tropical rain storms and there are warning flags up already.  Rip currents are increasing and the wave height has increased as well.
cloudy

I have not been out and about to take photos lately but I do have some waiting in the wings. So I will join up with 
Skywatch Friday and with whoever still does Friday Photos and offer a couple of little photos from the neighborhood.


“To me, the sea is a continual miracle; The fishes that swim–the rocks–the motion of the waves–the ships, with men in them, What stranger miracles are there?” – Walt Whitman

“My soul is full of longing for the secrets of the sea, and the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The sea! the sea! the open sea! The blue, the fresh, the ever free!” – Bryan W. Procter




“I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.”  —E. E. Cummings

Thanks for coming by. Please leave a comment if only a brief hello.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Annie, what beautiful hoots! We are having just about the same weather for Saturday, yes, I am enjoying the cool weather, and looking for the changing colors! I want to thank you for teaching me about linking! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the most thought provoking quotes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and verses. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe in the storms tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I think the last one is my favorite. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second photo with the grasses in the foreground captured my thoughts. So evocative of being a kid and lying in those grasses.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.