Sunday, November 27, 2022

Questions from swap Bot

Rainy Sunday by the sea. I always love rain in the autumn. I love the glisten on the leaves, especially at night and now that people are putting up Christmas lights it is just magical. Some communities are condemning lights as they say it is disrespectful to other religions, etc. Well, suck it up buttercup.   Do you want us to take on Maoist ideals of pajama uniforms and shoes for all so no one is dressed better/differently?   How about the same house, same size, same color, same number of kids, same books, same TV programs, same same same with no difference at all. One style of marriage.    One style of sex. One style of job.    One style of garden or lack thereof.    Where do you call the halt.  You put up with my nonsense  and I will put up with your  nonsense as well.    You do YOU and I will like you for the content of your character.  There is it a deal?    
  
 I have not put up my winter décor in here yet as I have a few more autumn headers I want to use and there is another few weeks of autumn. I thought that perhaps at the end of this coming week I will change it all.
 
Now that you've endured this week's lecture, let's move on to Sunday Stealing.

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Stolen from Swap Bot

What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
Creature.. hmmm.  Friendly Dragons like Puff.

What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
Politicians
 
What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
I am the only weirdo I know.  I used to have a couple of trompe l'oeil paintings in the house as I like a bit of whimsey for kids.   I painted a mouse hole with peeking mouse on the base of the wall and a cat watching from the celling molding.   I painted a galaxy in my sons ceiling and hung his Star Trek models up for him.

What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
 Trisenelda

What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal?  Oh the list is long!
Let's make a list of what they should :  Murder, stealing , human trafficking, assault, those kinds of things. Everything else they should stay out of because they make  a mess out of everything they touch.

What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or coworkers?
I have never worked where that happened and I don't like mocking people and if they did I would not join in.  I hate name calling and usually that is what it becomes.

If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
Mushy peanuts

What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
The Thing or any scary movie really.
 
What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
Get out of jail card?

What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
I won't say as it is a real last name for real people. I don't like doing things like that.

What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
Tennis might be a hoot.

What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
A teacup Chihuahua

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
A book called "How to Insult Your Cashier"

What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
I can't think of an answer.

What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?
  Bake offs and  meme making.



6 comments:

  1. Your answers are great. This one was kind of "out there" somewhere... and really, are they banning Christmas lights somewhere in the USA? I sure hope the people rise up and refuse to comply and put as many lights on their houses as the Griswold's Family Christmas... I think this wokeness garbage has gone was too far. I would love to see your paintings of the mouse hole, cat, etc. and the galaxy on the ceiling, etc. I love that! Thank you for your excellent responses. You handled this well, but honestly, some of these questions just don't even make sense to me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dogs as large as horses would probably terrify me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....but bakeoffs could lead to war (ducking, lolololol). I so agree with your 'lecture', now go put that blinking Christmas tree header back up, lolololololol. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bakeoffs...that's a good one. I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the answers. I know there were technical difficulties a while back at Stealing Sunday so I have missed the past weeks now. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! We both thougt of baking as a way to end world wars. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.