Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday Begins


M
onday came very early for me as I awoke at 4:30 AM. It is pitch black out
 but men in the neighborhood are already heading out to work.   
Tomorrow we are promised some snow but here by the water it does not snow easily. When it does, however, we get snow measured in the feet rather than inches. Rare though.

Just a reminder that Tuesday 4 is available if you would like to join in.   Come and check it
out.   It gives you a topic to blog about at least and you get to find other blogs to read if that interests you.   I hope it does.   If you have ideas or topics you'd like to see for Tuesday 4, let me know in comments here or there.   I could always use the help.
I hope your Monday is wonderful and gets your week off to a glorious start.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Annie! Hope you have a very blessed and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie~ I woke up to a very cold, -20 this morning. We got around 7 or 8 inches of snow over the week-end, so it's cold here. I hope you have a very blessed week! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Monday was warm...I think it got up to 80 today. I prefer it a little cooler, but this is Florida. I think our winter is over. Yesterday afternoon I trimmed off the dead stuff from some flowers in the butterfly garden so the new stuff can grow back. I hope it all comes back. Time will tell. I may not get around to doing the Tuesday 4 this week as tomorrow is very busy and we will just have to wait and see what I can accomplish. Going to bed early tonight as I am very tired. The new sleeping situation is not working out very well for me...
    I hope you have a blessed week. I'll be checking in for sure...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.