z Cottage by the Sea : How?
 Cottage by the Sea

Summer by the Sea

Tuesday, March 10, 2026

How?

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4...


Let's jump right in...

1. How did you end up  in the place where you are living?
I like it and its been home for most of my life. I ended up in the house because it belonged to my late husband before we married.
2. How did you end up with the job you have/had?
I was decent at it and it was a way to make some money so I  majored in it and got a job.
3. How do you end up with your life partner?
I just sort of bumbled into things like that. But perhaps some design was in it. We first knew one another from high school days and met again later on.  '
4. How did your weekend go and how is the week ahead looking?
The weekend was rainy and my spine was a mess.  I slept through most of it.
( I sleep a lot cuz of thyroid tumors. There are 8 and you know I went for biopsy.. benign but we will monitor.  I opted to not go for surgery but to try to live with it though it has altered my life quite a bit lately.) That's all I will say on that.

4 comments:

  1. I guess I missed the post about your thyroid tumors, as I was not aware of that. I am thankful they are benign, but anything affecting the thyroid is going to have an effect on many parts of your overall physical and mental health, as I am sure you are well aware. I am assuming that the standard thyroid medications are not able to be of much help in this situation? I know you don't want to discuss it, but I will just say that I will be praying for you and hope that there will be an answer that will help you to feel better.
    I hope you have a better week. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too missed the news about the thyroid. I'm sorry but I know you're a trooper. I can't really relate to what you're going through but I can certainly relate to how maladies can alter our lives. All the best as you navigate. Ithink it helps a bit when we live in a location we enjoy. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you , as always , and pray for your healing and comfort .
    It was a lovely , sunny day today , with a temperature of a surprising 82 degrees !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and keeping in prayer, Annie...sending you much love.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.