z Cottage by the Sea : Toiletries and Cosmetics
 Cottage by the Sea

Summer by the Sea

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Toiletries and Cosmetics

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started  by Toni Taddeo and kept up in memory and honor of her.
How about talking about cosmetics and toiletries this week?
Let's jump right in, shall we?
1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you?
Lately I have been using OGX Teatree Mint Shampoo and Suave Honey infusion leave in conditioner which makes my hair very soft and shiny.

2. Do you use cosmetics and if so what do you use?
My coloring is "Winter" . My natural hair color is a deep dark brown ,darker than my mother but not as dark as my father whose hair was jet blue-black.  Her eyes were gray, his dark brown, mine are light green that sometimes photograph blue.
I have very fair skin in comparison to my parents.  I am classified as a "Winter"

My parents

I don't wear foundation .  I just wear mascara ( Great Lash since high school) eyeliner, and blush, some lipstick ocsometimes, u sually Gentlemen Prefer Pink by Revlon.  I use Milani tea rose blush or Korean brand   My Dahlia' Petal Drop color Barely.  My eyeliner is usually dark brown, black or a deep eggplant (aubergine)color
I have hooded eyes so sometimes shadow is useless on me as you can't see my eyelids usually. Hooded eyes are actually a form of epicanthic fold. 
I don't use foundation.
"Barely"
Gentlemen Prefer Pink (Revlon)
Great Lash blackest black



Here all all those shades on me.

 3.Do you use a washcloth on your face?   Yes! It is necessary to exfoliate the skin.

 4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general?

I wear a lot of different perfumes but I do love Yves St. Laurent's Paris and Thierry Mugler's Angel.
If you want to know about perfumes, check out Fragrantica.It is filled with connoisseurs who know their perfumes through and through.
In Winter during the holidays I wear Chantilly by Dana. 

1 comment:

  1. My eyes are green too. I love the picture of you! Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.