Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Lovely Afternoon

Hardly any snow to speak of here and it melted the very next day with a strong all day rain.
Spring is coming closer as I continue to hear more and more birds singing outside my window.
It was a lovely day today especially with sunshine and cool breezes.  The Little and I am watched a few cute videos while waiting for the Famous Anonymous Kid to get home from school.
I found this little IKEA commercial while looking around on YouTube. I thought this was so cute I had to share it with you. You can detect the singers little Swedish accent if you listen closely. But the ending is special and can be oh, so true.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie;

    Got my laptop up and running finally this morning. Lost it and my cable due to their technical problems. ;-} Glad it wasn't me and a good thing I had the past two days posts already online. I love Blogger's post ahead feature.

    Loved the IKEA video. It made me start my day with a chuckle and smile. Sun is shining brightly here but too much snow isn't melting that fast. Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,
    Happy to hear Spring is coming your way :) Very cute video. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, thanks for your prayers. My daddy is with the Lord now. I just updated my blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ahve had a rather mild winter so far in Colorado, but it isn't iver as yet :)

    This commercial was very sweet...and so true..we often have to make room for our cat ..lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.