Do you know your mom?
You can do this for anyone really. How many can you really answer and know that you are correct?
1. She is sitting in front of the TV, what is she watching?
2. What dressing does she eat?
3. Name a food she hates
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what would she have to drink?
5. Favorite music to listen to?
6. What is her nickname for you?
7. What is something she collects?
8. Where is her favorite place to visit?
9. What is her favorite breakfast?
10. What would she never wear?
11. What is her favorite sports Team?
12. What is something that you do that she wishes you didn't do?
13. What's her favorite animal?
14. What could she spend all day doing?
1. Sports, MASH
8 Flemington NJ
10. Jeans, T shirts, sloppy casual clothing..
12.too many things to count !
13.dogs and cats
14 watching sports, knitting, tatting etc.
Feb 8, 2017
Feb 5, 2017
Having not one idea of my own lately, I am joining in with Sunday Salon.
Scene: In my little office (3rd bedroom). It's a sunny winter's day in this little seaside town on the south Jersey coast. Sun is streaming through the windows and wind is batting around the chimes on the front porch.
Today's Plan: No plans to speak of. I have studying to do for courses I am taking in theological studies and anthropology.
Might look in on the super bowl but meh.. don't really care about it much. Spectator sports are not my thing unless it's watching the kids in lacrosse and field hockey, soccer etc and that I just love!
Drinking; Coffee with coffee mate powdered creamer, no sugar thank you.
Listening to: The water heater making more hot water, wind chimes tinkling merrily.
Reading: text books
Pondering: when I can get the area rug in the living room cleaned or just buy another one to replace this one. It is looking shabby.
Here is a bit of wisdom I find interesting:
Tomorrow I will post a quiz about how much you know your mother.
Feb 3, 2017
I grew up by water, then I lived in the Rocky Mountain west for a while... then I returned to the water.
It has a drawing power ,
A certain kind of people live by the sea and they are those who long ago made peace with her power and her changing attitude and her many surprises.
Her temper tantrums can be formidable but when she makes peace she is incredible.
Here are photos from a sunny winter morning as I join in with Debbie for her Friday Foto Friends.
This is quite a change from the previous post isn't it?
My favorite place to view the open bay:
Beware! They are tougher than they look!
Pebbles from a storm. Probably drawn in from the river that feeds the bay.