Thursday, August 17, 2017

Blog Anniversary.. 12 Years


 


Cottage by the Sea is 12 years old today as is my other blog which is mainly environment and politics.
To me it is a big deal as I have kept things going for so long and enjoyed it very much.

I have far more readers than comments.
I get few commments on either blog.
The disparity in the numbers is huge but I am grateful for the few who take the time to comment and grateful for those who actually take the time to read.

This blog is for me. It is an online record of life and things that interest me. Perhaps when I am gone it might prove interesting to my children. You never know.

Both Cottage and the Lemon Blog (Always extremely lemony, no sugar added.) have had well over 1,500,000 readers each.
Thank you.  I am so grateful for the friends I have made and the lovely things they share.



Linking to Thankful Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations !
    I love reading your blog, you inspire me :)
    You live in a little piece of paradise, gazing outward on an ocean, what could be more perfect.
    Thank you for sharing your world with us readers.
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. I truly appreciate it. I am a big fan of your blog you know.

      Delete
  2. I think the blogs that are for your own sake & document life your own way ARE THE BEST!!! I love seeing people's real lives <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful to have you for a friend !
    The many talents you share bring joy to so many !
    Please keep painting , writing and capturing
    the beauty around you to bring to us .
    You are something very special...thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...I enjoy coming here and I keep forgetting about the other one, smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few blogs, but I never did advertise the political one on here. I like my friends and politics can lose you friends I have found.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.