Sunday, March 31, 2024

Stolen Questions

Sunday stealing.



1. Do you believe in the unknown and Mystics?
They are two different things. I do believe in the unknown as there are many things yet to be understood. 
As far as mystics Google tells me that this is a mystic: "Mysticism is the sense of some form of contact with the divine or transcendent, often understood in Christian tradition as involving union with God. Mysticism played an important role in the history of Christian religion and emerged as a living influence in modern times." 
This is goofy ridiculousness of those who like to appear righteous or superior.   So the answer as to if I believe it is no.
2. How do you tell time? Do you use a watch or your phone and why?
I have chiming clocks in the house and a nice kitchen clock.  Watches will not stay on me and break and fall off when I try to wear them.
3. How do you stay cool in the summer?   I use fans, air conditioning and iced tea with lots of ice.

pix:Christina's Cucina
4. Egg yolk or white? I like eggs a lot, both yolks and whites together.  I like my eggs poached, scrambled, fried and boiled.  But I like my boiled egg with "soldiers".  I recently learned people don't know what those soldiers are.  I grew up in a British household and ate that way too. The soldiers are buttered toast cut into strips to dip in the boiled egg. I have a nice assortment of egg cups too. I have a couple of boiled eggs almost every morning since I was a very little girl.




5. What is your current on-repeat song?
  
.Fin de Bal.. Andre Gagnon

6. What is your favorite sound in the world? wind in the trees

7. What's the must-have-items in your bag?  handkerchief, keys, some money.

8. When you're dressing up, which one you put on first: pants or tops? top then bottoms

9. what is the one thing you wish you could take back?  Writing a caricature of  a friend to be silly. She ended up seeing in by being part of the group who always took my class notes to copy (I was the top student) and not understanding it was not meant to be mean .  But if someone is hurt by something, they are hurt and it does not matter what you meant.   I apologized up and down but it made of difference and it bothers me to this day.    I was 18 at the time.

10. what is your pet peeve?     Regular people using the handicap bathroom.. and handicap bathrooms that really aren't really at all  .
11. have you ever been ashamed after buying something frivolous? what?
No, I don't think so at all.
12. what dessert would you eat even if you were beyond full? Creme Brulee or apple pie.

13. sweet or spicy? Either one is fine with me but it varies from time to time as to which takes the lead.

14. Which website do you visit most often?
YouTube for my TV fix: Midsomer Murders, 48 House, Adventures Gone Wrong... so many.

15. Which countries/states have you visited and which one did you like the most?    I've been to a number of states.  Ones I do like are upstate New York, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, eastern side of Pennsylvania, New Jersey of course, Utah, Wyoming.  Western parts of Virginia are so very pretty and the people are so nice there.  We had a beautiful experience in Front Royal, Virginia one time. The folks could not have been kinder to us.

7 comments:

  1. Ah, upstate NY is where I live! I love apple pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on a Midsomer kick right now, grin. Wishing you a beautiful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try not to judge on the handicapped bathroom use, because you never know when someone has a bad back or a bum knee or something and the bars are helpful to them. I use them because I have no abdominal muscles (multiple surgeries) and getting up is hard without the bars, but to look at me someone might think I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes right! You can't really tell with me but I am 90% disabled in my spine. Those bars are important and many bathrooms don't have them. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Apple Pie ... yum! It even smells good baking. Good choice. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed visiting today and reading your answers! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...in Christian tradition as involving union with God."

    But you can know God.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.