Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Wednesday ....

Launcned from Kennedy Space Center, this photo was taken here in New Jersey just a bit south of me here on the shoreline. It really demonsttates not only the size and scope of these launches but how short the distance really is from NJ to Florida by sea.

photo by Werner Tedesco and found on Facebook
Meanwhile.. up the road from me a forest fire is about 50% contained now but the scent of burning woods been around for a good part of the last week.


I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.. which seems to be going by rather quickly!

6 comments:

  1. The spaceship looks so amazing it is hard to believe it is one of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see the spaceships that come out of Vandenberg which is a 4 hour drive. We have several fires burning in the forest areas by us. We are in the city and safe, but so sad. The heatwave has made it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both amazing photos, but I do hope that fire gets put out quickly. That seems to be too close for comfort!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Annie. Those fires are not ever a good thing, and I hope they can be extinguished soon. Blessings always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fire looks so scary! I hope they will be able to get all of them out very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wildfire is too close for comfort !
    We are surrounded be pine forests !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.