Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Night Pond

  





Night time at the small pond .
Baby fish from last year weathered winter well and are happily swimming around.
They will go to a nice home in an aquarium soon.
Other people can't keep fish alive.. I can't stop them from breeding!






Flowers popping up but needs cleaning around the edges but the water is crystal clear.

Mountain pink in the foreground and there are miniature rose bushes around too which I bought in the grocery store for 3.99. They flourish in the yard beautifully. I put in white, pink , red and yellow roses .
I think my lily bit the dust.. but I brought the Cana Lily inside and its fine and will resume its place in the pond shortly after I am sure the temps will no longer fall below 5o for the night.
The Siberian Iris.. to the left forefront is doing well also. A friend told me they are called Cuckoo's Tears in Russia! Isn't that sweet?
The green neon like light you see at pond bottom is a UV filter that sterilizes the water and kill algae. It is one reason my ponds stay crystal clear.

6 comments:

  1. well you certainly make a really nice home for the fishkind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fishies breed like bunnies! :]

    I love your little pond. Especially the bench beside it. It looks so relaxing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sparkling clean water, you can literally see right through it.
    The raccoons tend to eat our fish, so we decided not to restock :(
    Love your flowers, I bet they are simply gorgeous when in bloom.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy this so wonderful time of the year, my cherished Annie !

    Sendind blessings of joy across the many miles,
    always thinking of you with so much love and gratitude

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could sit by there all day long, smiles. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.