Sunday, January 6, 2019

Answers to Life Changing Questions! Not.



Sunday.. the first day of the week and time for stealing.
Yesterday was rainy and today is dark and cloudy and very windy with temperatures in the 40's.  It's the kind of day where it looks later in the day than
it is because of the lack of sunshine.


What are you doing with your Sunday?
Questions from Sleepy Rambles



 1.   Are you filled with joy today?
       Not exactly, no. Have a few things on my mind that stand in the way.

 2.   Has it been a rough week?
       Not rough but challenging.

 3.   If given the opportunity, would you like to star in a musical?
        No. Doesn't interest me at all.

  4.  Name one person you’d take a bullet for.
       For family or friends.
  
  5.  Did you trip over anything today?
      No, thank God.

  6.  Last time you painted a picture?
      I paint pictures and do graphic art almost daily.
  
  7.  Is your favorite color yellow?
          It's one of them.
  
   8. Were you born in a hospital? Do you know the name of the person that delivered you?   Yes I was born in a hospital and no I don't know the name of the person who delivered me but  I know my pediatricians name.

   9. Have you ever had a friend or relative that’s incarcerated?
       I will answer that in a typical New Jersey manner:
       What's it to you?

   10. Do you enjoy romantic movies, even when they’re cliche?
       Yes.

    11.Would you rather watch a movie or listen to music?
         Watch a movie.
 
    12.Ever been to Rhode Island?
    Yes and just remembered that when I answered a list of which states I went to, I left RI out of  the  list.


    13.Can you tell the difference between a Scottish & an Irish accent?
         Yes. I heard them at home growing up.
  

14. Can you read music?  Yes, I can.

          .
 

 15.Have you been to McDonald’s in the past month?
        No. I don't eat at fast food places ever.


Finally, tomorrow is Christmas for Orthodox Christians (it was the official day until the calendar change by Pope Gregory in 1582 at which time days were cut out of the calendar.) for my Eastern Orthodox friends.
 I wish you a very happy and joyous day with this little cartoon I drew many years ago, but the sentiment is still the same. Whether you celebrate Hanukah, Christmas.. whatever, I wish you joy and peace through out your days.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! I love your paintings...at least the stuff I see here at your blog! Keep it up, it is beautiful!
    Joy and Peace to you too!! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ANNIE! loved your answers today! Your paintings that I have seen on your blog are beautiful. have a blessed day
    https://heavygators.blogspot.com/2019/01/stealing-sunday-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers (always do, smiles.😊 ). It's dark, very cold and been flurry ing here in little old Hornell. It's January, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rabbit painting is so very beautiful! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy & peace throughout your days. A nice wish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answers always make me think and smile and wish we could sit down and visit in person some day. Love the painting above. Such a sweet and intelligent looking bunny rabbit. Praying that joy will soon return to you. I am sorry you have had a challenging week/day. Saying a little prayer for you now. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading your answers to today's fun questions. I enjoy your creativity and talent!! Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I work at a nursing home affiliated with the Reformed Hungarian Church and they celebrated Epiphany today. They also celebrate St. Nicolas day with the tradition of having the residents put their shoes outside their rooms at night to be filled by St. Nicolas. That was a perfect answer for #9. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your answers Annie. I cracked up laughing to "What's it to you"...I see we both had a not so perfect week. I think the dark cloudy rainy snow showers has a lot to do with it. Hope this week is better. Have a blessed day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.