Saturday, December 14, 2019

Questions &Stealing

Rain, rain, rain and more rain. It's a bit too much for my poor roof which is suffering a lot.
However, it is time for Sunday Stealing..

Let Bev explain:

"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!"

Taken from the Book of Questions

1. If you saw a dog locked in a hot car, what would you do?
Various things depending on the situation. If no one is around, and the dog looks very bad I might well break a window or break into the car . I would call 911 and report the situation.

2.  Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it?
Depends on the situation. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

3. Have you ever been in a fashion show?
No. No fashion shows for me.

4. Would you like to be famous?
I don't think so. Seems like a lot of trouble frankly.

5. What is your most compulsive habit?
I don't think I have any that are compulsive.

6. What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge, or something else?
Accomplishment would be the end result of all the rest of the list.  I would like most of those things in a moderate and appropriate form and amount except for excitement, that I can really do without.

7.How close and warm is your family?
My immediate family are close and relations with them are warm and loving I think. Extended outside family .. it varies and I don't have much relations in the USA.

8 Does that fact that you have never done a thing before increase or decrease its appeal to you?
Depends what it is but usually I am very low key about everything. I don't get excited about much.

9. If your friends start belittling a common acquaintance, would you defend that person?
Usually yes.  Belittling is cruel and ugly. Criticism can be helpful sometimes but not belittling.

10.  Do you make a special effort to thank someone who does you a favor How do you react when you aren’t thanked for going out of your way for someone?
I try to make sure I thank people.  I don't react at all. People today are just a bit entitled and aren't in the thanking mode.  Things will change after a  while when the pendulum swings back the other way.

11. Since adolescence, in what 3-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change?
I would have to think a long time to figure this one out. I just am not really sure.

12. When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice it and laugh at you?
No, because  I would hope that usually the laughing is good-natured. 

13. Do you believe in capital punishment?
Over all, no.  It denies  suture repentance.  Any view on capital punishment  is iffy since most of us are not involved with the death of someone so our opinion is in the realm of make believe or what we "think" we want.
"Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind."  ... Now where does this end? Someone kills.. you kill them, they someone kills you..etc. ad infinitum.
God handles it all. There is a reckoning,karma and the guilty will pay.  
In the story of the adulterous  woman in the Christian faith, she was told to go and not sin anymore. Now adultery was a capital crime but the phrase used was  Let the person without any sin throw the first stone... powerful words. 
But even life in prison can be too much and prisons don't do rehabilitation at all, which they should. In the end I don't quite know.  As I said, easy to say someone should die but do you want to do it? Everything sounds okay until you have a personal hand in the end result. And especially iffy are convictions done with nothing more than circumstantial evidence. which to me is no evidence at all.

14. Do you find it so hard to say “no” that you regularly do favors you do not want to do?
 No. I have no trouble telling people no.

15.  What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
The death of a  person.
 

7 comments:

  1. I agree with the fame thing. I just want the money and definitely not the exposure.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm extended family (giggling). Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very low key, too. Well, on the outside, anyway. Good excitement I will show, but if I am worked up in a bad way I usually keep it inside and no one ever knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At work, I have NO problem saying no. In my personal life it's a real and constant struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, "it depends" is the best answer to most of these questions. There are always circumstances to deal with in any situation. Sorry about your roof, that's not good and hate you are having to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying your roof will hold up until God provides a way to have it fixed. Your answers are good...I have a hard time with these question/answer things. So I give you credit for even trying! I do a lot of ridiculous things, and I usually am the one laughing the loudest...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.