Sunday, February 23, 2020

Questions and Kobayashi Maru .. Sunday Stealing.

Sunday Stealing has stolen back into our lives! Here we go.....

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!


 
Questions Stolen from 9gag


1. What is your favorite color?  I think probably very pale lemon yellow. In my first house I had an off white sofa set that looked as if someone had made long paint splatters across it in muted, almost pastel shades of baby yellow, baby spring green and a pale pale orange. It was beautiful and got many compliments. The dining room had upholstered chairs in pale baby yellow. It all looked so lovely.

2. If you could get on a plane tomorrow and travel anywhere, where would you go?    Wales

3. Were you closer to your mother or to your father   
Neither. I was closer to my Grandparents.

4. What is your favorite meal (savory and dessert)  I don't have a real favorite as I enjoy many kinds of foods.  I like Chicken Francaise if it's made right.
I don't eat dessert.
5. Can you wink with each eye?  (How about curl your tongue) Only one eye, yes to tongue.
6. Beach or forest? Beach, Forests have Sasquatch ! Seriously, though I do believe that Sasquatch is real, both have their good sides and I used to camp in the forests in the mountains in Utah all the time. Loved being high up in the mountains seeing those dinner plate sized stars in the deep darkness.

7. City or farm? Both, they each have their charms and I enjoy both of them.
 8.  (I am  again employing the Kobayashi Maru option here and changing this question, which I don't like.)
  Would I rather go to a movie and dinner or stay home and watch movies online and snack.    I like to do both. I like doing tons of things and don't believe in limiting myself to just a few things. Lately, I have been limited but, who knows, that could change!
  
9. Would you rather always be overdressed or underdressed?   A bit under dressed I think.
10. If you could pass alone one of your attributes to your children, which would it be? I think I have already that is deep religious belief.
11. What are you most insecure about? Answering questions like this on a public forum.
 
12. What are you afraid people see when they look at you?  Not really afraid of anything like that.
13. What is the saddest you’ve ever felt? Death of my children.
14. Would you rather have your own private island, or your own private jet?
Private Island.
15. How do you think you will spend the day today?  (I have changed this question using the Kobayashi Maru principle yet again.)   Today I will work on my computer and do some painting.  I am also in the middle of cleaning my whole house stem to stern.
Thank you  Bev for hosting Sunday Stealing!

Tonight Tuesday 4 questions will go up.

14 comments:

  1. Annie, I did not know you lost children! I can't imagine that pain. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings , my friend !
    What a lovely following you have...such nice folks !
    I enjoy coming here to see your artwork...love them all !...and to learn...so many interesting questions ! Reading your blog is a wonderful way
    to start my day !
    Be safe , warm and well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should clean my whole home from stem to stern. That sounds so satisfying! I just don't know how to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wales is beautiful. I line about an hor from the Welsh border with England.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Kobiyashi Mary reference. Live long and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA, I had to look that word up (Kobayashi Maru) and I have to say the original #15 creeped me out. Just saying, smiles.

    Have a great day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your answers and changing of some questions! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know why I just answered with physical attributes.
    I am so sorry about your children! That is something I worry about all of the time is something happening to Josh. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annie, enjoyed reading your answers. So sorry to hear you've lost children, I can't even imagine that pain. Hope all is well with you today, sending you ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kobayashi Maru. LOL. Good substitute question.

    so sorry about the death of your children. sadly, I know how you feel. It sucks. Ours have been gone 29 and 26 years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty sure I'd have been right there loving your home, too. Yellow, green, and orange...how could it be anything but lovely? I was closer to my grandparents than my parents, too, but I just gave the answer they wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful answers. (((hugs))) for you today as I think about those dear children that are gone from this life, but will be waiting for you at heaven's gates someday. That is our great hope. I always learn something when I visit you. The "Kobayashi Maru" thing is new to me, and a great way to use that term! I feel so smart now! :) Have a blessed and happy day. Your former living room colors sound very cheerful. I tend to be more of a blues and greens kind of person, but the pale yellow sounds so refreshing and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 2lbs each night while they sleep.

    It is simple and it works on everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it up half the way

    2) And now use this proven hack

    and be 2lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.