Sunday, August 16, 2020

Stolen on Sunday.

Sunday the first day of the week already and time to steal.
Yes, we know stealing is wrong.. except when you do it with Bev Sykes and then its not only good its great!!
Without further ado.. lets pilfer some questions with Bev at Sunday Stealing.

"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"
Stolen from Friday Five
1. What makes it easy to talk to someone? An open and friendly personality.
2. Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?Yes, many times.
3. Do you like to argue?I like to discuss. I do not like arguing at all. I will debate but if it becomes an argument, no thanks.
4. Some people like to talk about things, and some people like to do things. Which are you?
I like both.
5. Who is easier to talk to – men or women?
It depends on the person.
 6. What is your favorite place?
By the bay. Seaside restaurants.
7. What is your favorite place in your home?
My office is nice to be in. My backyard too.
8. Would you most want to live in a city, a suburb or the country?
Suburb or country. I prefer to visit cities but not live in them.
9. What is special about the town you live in?
The ocean and the bay and the Pine Barrens with its network of clear streams and lakes.
10. How much time do you spend in nature?
A lot.
11. Do you make up a dinner plan for the coming week?
Not anymore but I do have ideas on what I plan to do.
12. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping?
I make a list but its more of a guideline to follow.
13. What is one thing that you always buy, but never write down on a list?
Things I go through daily and use up quickly.
14. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand?
No, never happens.
15. Do you get your groceries delivered?
No,I like going out too much.

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you...discussion and debate are great, but when it turns to an argument, I'm gone. Or on Facebook if you get ugly on my page I block or unfriend you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to debate too; it helps to see the other side of the subject at hand. However, the moment it starts getting ugly (which can happen) I back off and walk away.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep on the discussion/debate. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grocery lists are more of a guideline too. Mostly, it an I'm outta 'whatever' but then I get what I can afford or would like to try in the coming week. I am fond of fork and bottle as evidenced by my girth. *lol* xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer to visit the city too and not live there. I like the peace and quiet of the country. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my grocery shopping trips. I haven't been in two weeks because I've been sick (not Covid), so my husband has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seaside restaurants can be very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to live by the ocean or bay. We are about 30 miles away. It isn't so bad when school is in session, but most schools are closed. With 100+ weather this week, it will be busy. It was 108 yesterday and 104 today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your answers were wonderful to read.
    I used to like to go grocery shopping so much. Now I'm just glad to eat whatever there is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.