Sunday, September 20, 2020

Monday, Monday..♪ ♫♪

Apple, Autumn, Leaf, Still Life, Nature, Harvest

The apples on my tree got picked this week... maybe a wee bit early.but their color is autumn-like and lovely, red, green and gold.

The weather is chilly but  I have decided to paint my house Secret Meadow Green by Behr with a door in the color Cherry cola, a deep, dark brownish red.  Trim would be white. I like New England colors for my home. No pastels please.. nope.  They are just not my style.  Temps of 60-80 are best for painting they tell me.. so while it is in the 60s, I will go for it.

Here are similar colors I think I love......I need new shutters and I need to replace my flower boxes as well.  My house is only one story, however.

Tuesday 4 is up and I hope you join in. 

The new Blogger is temperamental so please report issues you have so we all can be happier.  The soffits will wait.. but the ceilings are being repaired this week. Tarp is on the roof for rain.
Come back again some time and visit...only two more days of summer left so I will make use of my summer siggie.. Hope to see you later.





7 comments:

  1. That color sounds lovely and peaceful. I would like that too. Woodsy and fresh. Are you getting your roof repaired? I hope you are able to. With all the rain you've had (and we've had too) I know how much you must need it. Praying it will happen for you. I hope you have a great week. You must take pictures of before and after on your paint job. Oh...the apples are lovely! Would love to bite into a fresh crisp apple! Enjoy for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't afford the expense of the roof..so what I am doing is reparing the inside ceiling damage. It is a bit futile since the problem is still outside but, I can't have water in my rooms anymore. Its awful I am doing what I can.

      Delete
    2. We will try to repair section by section outside as money allows. Being out of work so long is a killer.

      Delete
  2. You have a good eye for design !
    Those colors are lovely...may it all turn out as you wish
    Have a great day , my friend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely house. I really wouldn't change a thing on it, smiles. Are you getting the roof fixed, Ann? smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roof might get repaired a bit here and there are money allows. We are fixing the office ceiling damage and my bedroom ceiling damage. Might seem dumb wince the problem that caused it is still there but, the ceiling is crumbling down. It has to be done I cant live like this.

      Delete
  4. I love the house and the colors! I have a picture framed in our bedroom of a country cottage with just those colors. I had always hoped to reside our house in those colors one day, but my mom went and used them first and since we are beside her I don't want to be the same. I saw a lovely darker blue at Lowe's....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.