Monday, October 12, 2020

Tuesday 4

Here is Tuesday 4!

1 You have won a trip and can choose to go to Hawaii or Paris? Summer or winter?  I would choose Hawaii in the winter, summer in Paris!

2 Little dog or big dog which do you prefer? ...I guess the real answer would be a dog I fall in love with no matter what the size, but I do like little ones or medium ones a lot.

 3 Which TV/book/movie character do you identify with, and why? ... 

I can relate to Laura Ingalls Wilder for being adventurous and a free spirit. I relate to Anne of Green Gables because I am a dreamer. As for a movie character I relate strongly to the character played by Sally

Murphy's Romance
Field in Murphy's Romance since her moving onto a ranch with her son to train horses is similar to my life. The character is very much like me as well. I heartily recommend the movie too.

 4 What did you wish for last, like at your birthday or when throwing a coin into a fountain? Christmas wish list? Somethings that you need to buy? 

I need a few things that are on my wish list...  

Cling film for my sliding glass doors, new roof of course, a real honest to goodness birthday party.. since I never really had one... would be nice.




10 comments:

  1. Yes! It's the personality of the dog, not the size or the breed that is the determining factor for me. Not to say there aren't breeds I'm particularly fond of, but personality trumps all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your questions and answers today.
    I saw Murphy's Romance and really liked it.
    Hope you get a real birthday party some day.
    Have a great Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've never had a real birthday party? (how sad)---I think we should make plans to have a birthday party, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you taking both trips! Love your answer on the dog. Murphy's Romance was a great movie. Hope your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we lived closer...you would have that birthday party!! I can't imagine that! Of course, I kind of just plan it and say "who wants to come do something for my birthday?" LOL. We use any excuse for a party here, at least we did before COVID. Now it's harder for people to come (in their minds). To me, it's not about gifts or anything like that...it's about people getting together and having a good time. Nothing fancy, just good fun. Enjoyed your other answers. Not familiar with that movie. I may have to check it out if it is anywhere to be seen. I also can identify with Laura Ingalls Wilder. I used to play like I was a pioneer. I thought it would be fun to ride across the country in a covered wagon. I was kind of not too bright. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela.. I think it would be great to ride and people do it still today. I road across country to Utah in a truck. Kind of a modern covered wagon. It was a huge adventure.

      Delete
  6. I love, love, love, Murphy's Romance. Great picture. I hope you have a birthday party, I would sure come if I lived close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dogs of all sizes. Loved that question. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the movie...including a last line where she tells him she's in love for the first time in her life ! He responds that he's in love for the last time in his life ! Wonderful to see a movie where the female lead is a smart , capable , determined woman !
    Good questions...good answers ! We'll have to see about an extravaganza for your
    birthday , my friend ! Oh , for the old Western Union singing telegrams ...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.