Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Rejoice!


 Hello and welcome to Tuesday 4 dedicated to the memory of Toni Taddeo, the founder.


Lets rejoice today!

1. What makes you rejoice the most?  When people are happy and content and freedom and liberty are in full bloom throughout the land.

2. What song makes you feel joyful or happy?   The theme from the movie How the West Was Won. It opens up the whole history of the Western USA and that era of expansion. Pioneers!  I felt most joyful on horseback galloping away across the land.   2bd most joyful is The Magnificent Seven theme. 3rd is Liberty Fanfare a song America needs now more than ever!!

3. Do sounds of nature give you a joyous feeling?  Yes, the gulls, birds, the ocean are very joyful

4. How about holidays? Do you really rejoice or just kind of show up?

I rejoice in the freedom, liberty and truth that God has given through his holy days.

Thanks for joining in.




11 comments:

  1. Your header is beautiful! Great answers :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved those theme songs! It seems to me 'they' don't make movies and theme songs as great as these anymore. You always have good answers!!
    '

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are inspiring theme songs. Good choices. I think the song that makes me the most joyful is "Amazing Grace" played to the original melody (not the new one used by 'praise' music) or only done in melody with bagpipes. Gives me chill bumps every time. I'm also quite fond of "Ode To Joy" by Beethoven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those theme songs too. They just don't make good movies or music for the movies anymore. They've gotten lazy or just try to be sensational with sound and light effects and neglect the wonders of music that human beings can make! Yes, we need to rejoice in our freedoms and not take them for granted, as they can be taken away so quickly, as we are seeing happening before our eyes. Praying our country wakes up before it is totally ripped away from us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that from How The West Was Won! Going to the ocean is always amazing. Enjoyed reading your answers. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could sit by the ocean for hours just enjoying the sounds of nature. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, I love the movie HTWWW! Haven't seen it in decades... that music brought it all back to me!!! Great answers... I love your patriotism, under God's kingdom rule!!! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a joy to begin my day with a visit here !
    You provide beautiful artwork , thought provoking articles , wonderful music and prose , and
    tempting recipes...the whole package !
    Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some how I knew you would go with the west theme, smiles. Have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.