Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing is where Bev Sykes provides interesting questions to answer every week.
Here are this week's:

 

 Daily break time
1. What issues are important to you?      Liberty, freedom and self determination, limited government, absolute inviolability and protection of the Bill of Rights.
2. Which breakfast foods are your favorite? Usually eggs or pancakes.
3. How often do you change your hair style? On a daily basis most of the time.
4. Your most peculiar talent or interests? I play piano and I do art work.
5. Something you’re a natural at  Was always good at sports
6. Women who inspire you  Rose Kennedy, 
7. How often do you take a break from everything? Daily for a little while

8. What are your go to dancing songs?   most things country western
9. Favorite carryout and takeaway foods to order:  Pizza  or Philly Cheesesteaks
10. People you like to spend time with  My family and friends
11. Hobbies you started within the last year  None with in the last year.
12. What scents, sounds, and sights of Spring do you like?  I always love the scent of the outdoors, lilacs are lovely in spring as are hyacinths.
13. Cultural aspects you cherish and enjoy  American holidays, beautiful architecture, music.
14. TV shows and films you liked this month  Enjoying 'Queens Gambit'  on Netflix right now.
15. What do people usually come to you for help with?  Relationships, sickness.
 

 Later today Tuesday 4 will be up. I hope you will join in.

I am way behind in visiting due to caring for a relative with cancer. I will try to get around more.



5 comments:

  1. My favorite takeaway is pork ribs. We have a local restaurant called Hog N Bones. It's costly but their ribs are absolute heaven on a stick. We buy a slab every now-and-again for a treat.
    Meant to mention on FB, I say a prayer for you and your relative now. It must be so very trying and exhausting. I just can't imagine. You're a good friend to be so caring.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo....I forgot about Queen's Gambit. I enjoyed that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from Sunday Stealing - enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always lovely to begin my day here !
    Thank you for interesting questions...and answers !
    Many Irish blessings on you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.