Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday... 57F, light breeze,lovely. Just what autumn should be my friends. My favorite time of year.

I am joining in late this afternoon for Sunday Stealing. You would think by now I would have repented of all this stealing but... nope.

Here I go again:


1. What's something you've recently accomplished solo? Not much. My little girl has been giving me so much help .  Most of the things I accomplish solo are emotional or spiritual. I do the hard lifting really as those things take the most effort.
2.  What's one product you use that never ever fails?     I like Hope's Perfect Kitchen. It cleans everything so nicely.

3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it? Right here where I am. It is pretty perfect for me.. I am right by the Bay.. right by the forest.. right by my family. It's perfect.

4.  Worst movie you ever saw?  Plan 9 from Outer Space. Terrible silly B movie.

5. What's the last fun thing you did?  Spent time with friends

6. What's your favorite Italian dish?  There are so many and since I live in New Jersey where every other restaurant is Italian there is a huge choice.  I do like baked Ziti.. but I also like Scaloppine di Vitello al Limone

Here is a great recipe from Lidia

7. Have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit there, and if so what would site or city would you most want to see?   No. I have ancestry from there but, nope, never been.  I suppose I would like to see Paris most.

8. Have you ever been to Disney, any of the parks at all? Are you a Disney super fan or something less than that? They're open right now so tell us, would you go if you had the time/money/a free trip?

I am no fan of Disney since Walt passed. Disney fired American employees and made them train their foreign (cheap and not as good) replacements.  In my estimation that was pretty low.  I am just not interested in them or going there.

9. Your favorite place to go when you want to be quiet as a church mouse? Would those who know you well describe you as more church mouse or perhaps more like mighty mouse?

I am quiet and reserved but I can be Mighty Mouse when called into action.  My quiet place is by the pond in my backyard.

10. Do you bake your own bread? Last time you had hot out-of-the-oven homemade bread? What's your favorite kind of bread?     I have not baked bread in a few years now.  My favorite bread is Italian Semolina.

11. What's something you might say is 'the greatest thing since sliced bread'? Mascara and eye liner!

12.  Share with us five little things you're grateful for today. Small blessings. One catch-they all must start with the letter T.    Tranquility, Treats, Tea, Time, tasty(food).

13. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21. I was living in Princeton, New Jersey, married with 2 children.  We had a little apartment and a decent happy life.

14. What's on the menu at your house this week?  I will be eating mostly vegetables this week. Tuna -veggie salad, Vegetable goulash, Meatloaf, left over Swedish Meatballs., Veggie Croquettes

15.Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons?   I rarely use coupons and recently would have been far too long ago to recall.

 Today the Tuesday 4 questions go up.. link in the side bar.

Have a lovely rest of the weekend no matter what else is happening around you. Enjoy life all the time as much as you possibly can.



4 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Your new header is AWESOME!!! HEY, I so agree with the mascara and eyeliner, grin. Have a beautiful evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. mashed potatoes, chopped mushroom, chopped onion, peppers.shredded carrot, etc.

      Delete
  3. Hi !
    Beautiful , sunny day here...53degrees
    So happy to begin my day here !
    Wonderful header , interesting questions and answers...well done !
    I like your answer to #3..."Bloom where you're planted " ! Indeed !
    Enjoy your day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.