Monday, December 20, 2021

Christmas on Tuesday 4


1. Is your tree up? How tall... what color lights? Is there a color scheme you use? 
My tree is 7 feet tall with 3 way lights.. colorful, white and alternating. I put a string of blinking lights on it as well.  This year I used cobalt blue ribbon and baubles.
2.  Got a menu for Christmas Eve and Day?
Christmas morning is waffles ice cream, whipped cream, sausages, eggs, bagels, cream cheese etc.  Christmas Day will be snacks all day long.  Christmas Eve will be roast beef, mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, sausage dressing, gravy and yams.
3. When does it go up and how long does it stay up?   The tree went up after Thanksgiving andf will be up through the New Year
4. What is your favorite Christmas memory.
Walking home late at night hearing bells, watching snow fall and heading to our warm house
 When do you open your gifts?  Some Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas Day.

My tree is in the previous post below this one.
Later this week I will post photos from St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my...can I come eat at your house Christmas morning? I love the idea of Christmas breakfast, but we've always had dinner by 1:00 because of my dad's traditions and now because of my stepdad needing to take his meds so breakfast is usually non-existent or just a nibble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food sounds wonderful. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, the menu sounds so scrumptious! Bet it's all heavenly good.
    Merry CHRISTmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas Eve dinner sounds fabulous. I would love a really good Roast Beef. It's so hard to find one these days, actually because beef is just so expensive right now, but I find myself craving a really good roast. So, I hope you have plenty...you may have visitors show up at your door! LOL. Your tree is stunning this year. I love it. I do hope that you and yours will have a very merry and blessed Christmas time together. God bless you and give you peace and joy and a wonderful New year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your memory sounds wonderful. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gathering with family for ANY occasion is a huge blessing !!!
    I've been "adopted" by my dear friend and her terrific family...blessings , indeed !
    Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and many healthy , happy years !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.