Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday Photos and Sky Watching.

Today is my birthday and I am sick with food poisoning and was last year as well.  Not from Thanksgiving Day but from eating out a couple days before just as happened last year!  
I am so very tired and not able to sleep from a very painful tummy.   Well, this too shall pass.
Just 2 photos today.. just not up to it.   Linking to Skywatch Friday.

The back of my head looking out to sea and pretty skies.

The sky seems to melt into the sea.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I hope you feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Annie! I hope you get well quickly, food poisoning is not fun. Your photos are beautiful, I really think that there is nothing more beautiful than clouds over a beautiful sea! Gentle hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Anne! I'm so sorry you had food poisoning. I hope things are better this weekend for you Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.