Thursday, June 29, 2023

Those Happy Golden Days of Summer


Sand along the southern New Jersey shore is called sugar sand because it is a shade of pale beige or white and very fine. But as the sun falls lower in the sky, the sand takes on a more golden hue.
Here is this weeks entry for Friday Photos and Skywatch Friday.



Puppy tracks along the bay! The sun is getting lower and the sand is changing color.


the sun uses the cove as her mirror

As the sun nears the horizon, gold and pink become intense. You can feel the hot spots from the suns rays as they travel across the water.


 

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."

Ralph Waldo Emerson 


6 comments:

  1. I loved your answer to #2...I agree. Well, now I feel silly because I just noticed the puppy in the boat in the picture...haha. I'm coming to your potluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I so could live there...actually, I'll just set a chair up and I will be fine, smiles. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are happy with the summer views. Enjoy! So will I.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.