z
Summer by the Sea
Home | Old Time Radio | Friends Blogs | Rock & Roll Café | Tuesday 4 | Original Blog
You are blessed to live so close to it. We have to go about 36 miles but takes well over an hour to get there because of all the traffic and then hard to find parking. Not that I have had skin cancer. I can't just bask in the sun.
I so love the ocean, but since we can no longer travel, we can't go visit. I do have fantastic memories, though. Blessings, Annie!
Being by the ocean is a favorite place...been a while since I was able to visit . I miss everything about it !
P.S. -I do like this header ...in all its versions !!!
Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.
You are blessed to live so close to it. We have to go about 36 miles but takes well over an hour to get there because of all the traffic and then hard to find parking. Not that I have had skin cancer. I can't just bask in the sun.
ReplyDeleteI so love the ocean, but since we can no longer travel, we can't go visit. I do have fantastic memories, though. Blessings, Annie!
ReplyDeleteBeing by the ocean is a favorite place...been a while since I was able to visit .
ReplyDeleteI miss everything about it !
P.S. -
ReplyDeleteI do like this header ...in all its versions !!!