z Cottage by the Sea : Name One or More.

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Name One or More.

 


Yesterday was the blog's anniversary. It began it's life in August of 2003 though it may have been earlier than that but some original posts are missing since I had to reopen the blog due to some irreparable template errors.   I can recall working on a template back near 9-11, a day I recall so well as I had so many friends working in the Trade Centers and in businesses and schools surrounding it.  I do remember driving north up the Parkway and seeing the towers smoking that day and for days after.
My mother was gone by that time but I do know I wrote a piece about her lunches at Windows  on the World.  She and her friends met there for lunch quite often.    I grew up in a small town by a seaport in North Jersey just 25 minutes or so outside Manhattan.

Here now is an oldie by goodie from Toni's original blog.

Name One or More


 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  

Here is a repeat of one Toni used in January of 2019....


1.   Name a TV series show or shows in which you have seen every episode at least twice:   Spenser for Hire.   I am a Robert Parker fan and loved the TV series of his novels.  Same with the Jesse Stone series with Tom Selleck.   But there are a number of programs I have seen at least 2 times per episode.

2.   Name a show or shows you can't or would not miss:  I hated to miss an episode of Pretty Little Liars  Though I was very disappointed with the ending, I still enjoyed the build up and my girls and I watched every episode on Tuesday nights  with Mexican food and dessert.  For one special episode I had the bakery make special cupcakes with the show logo on them.   Spending time watching a series with people can be so much fun.

3.   Name an actor or actors that would make you more inclined to watch a show:  Tom Selleck, Robert Duvall, Billy  Bob Thornton, Lucy Hale... the list is long and I am drawing a blank so this will have to do.

4.   Name an actor or actors who would make you less likely to watch a show:  Usually it would be someone who has a bad repuration.  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.