Hello friends, Autumn is fast approaching and I hope the weather is being as kind to you where you are as it is here by the Atlantic seashore. It's cool and sunny and lovely all in all.
So many things coming up with autumn.. the colors here in the northeast, the possibility of Sleepy Hollow for Halloween or maybe Salem in Massachusetts.
This morning...Tuesday.. it is 54°F and chilly. Autumn is truly here.
Welcome to Tuesday 4 continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author
Here are a few questions for you to consider.
1. What things do you enjoy doing when you have time on your hands?I like to paint, play piano, watch documentaries, take classes, sit by the water and watch the tides, sit on my little back porch and watch the fish and the animals that come by for a drink.
![]() |
| My baked ziti |
2. Last minute company coming tonight for dinner! What do you cook?
Probably baked penne or Ziti, salad, bread, wine and homemade pie or cake for dessert. It's quick to make and tastes very good too.
3. You've got a day to do anything and the weather is perfect outside, how are you going to spend the day?
At the beach/boardwalk or a trip to Smithville or some other one of NJ's many quaint villages for shopping and good food. Sometimes a trip to the Amish Farm markets is nice. Both Philly and NYC are not far so visiting the museums is always special.
4. It's morning and you are asked out for breakfast. What are you ordering?


Your table looks inviting. I'm with you on the breakfast!
ReplyDeleteYes, on the breakfast, please. lol---wishing you a beautiful day, Annie.
ReplyDeleteYour baked ziti looks grand, Annie!
ReplyDeleteI think I'll come be your unexpected guest! That food looks wonderful!! And your breakfast sounds delicious too! And if I come visit, maybe you could take me to see some of those places you described. Sounds great! I'll be right up!
ReplyDeleteI have a new Tuesday for MeMe - but to get to it you have to hit Gloria's Retired Life.
ReplyDelete:) Will do!!
Delete